Maret 17, 2013

Who says

That place should be place like home
Where love is shared
Where we share each other, happy and struggle
Where people keep praying together, strengthen each other

It describe something contrary with what I come through. I feel be strange people where's people don't know me. Ya, they don't need to know me. Not need reason for it. And I wouldn't to force what people should feel about me. What usual in people's mind often out from the line should be. 

I'm really sad knowing this reality. Enough to feel hurting much to what I have gone through. It's tough, really. Often, have to act fake and it's totally annoying. I have to be fake happy among people's laugh and the toughness make me haven't the power to stand up. Tears represents it all. 

I can't predict what will happen in my life next. As my humanity, I'm always afraid and worry. But right now, I'm really really grateful and be blessed for the day I have already passed. May God strengthens me facing new challenges tomorrow. 

A thing that be lesson for me today: Everyone does mistakes. It's always. No one that miss from it. In life, we never stop learning. When people does mistakes, they realize it. They have commit to not do the same thing. We as people around have to accept them well. Support them and not change the attitude toward them. They need people who believe that they can repair all. I learn to treat people like that. It doesn't mean that I wish they treat me like that. Once again, it's back to each people. 


#outfitoftheday 

#ootd

Snapshot by Grace



1 komentar: