Februari 20, 2012

More than U know

One of my habit that really i like, save many photos, and sometime when i'm bad mood or down or sad or lonely or whatever, just see the togetherness-photos is really enough for me. How I really need a-studio- for it, edit & print and put it all at the album that i cover & design by myself. It's dreaaaaaam! Feel free, don't it?

By the way, me with some of friends had holiday in the last semester (on January) in Singapore and now the photos file on my box photos-file YAY! LOVE!




Cute-wallpaper

wanna try this cafe, someday

Play-enjoy-laugh at Orchard 


Mcd, making fresh


always Mcd-everywhere




Met Iksan Idol



After lost the way
WOOOW! That's incredible! WOOOOOOOOW WOOOOOW I LOVE HOLIDAY MUCH!
THANKS MY DEAREST GOD!

5 komentar:

  1. met ikhsan? wow *.*

    mynameisrisa.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Fenny: holiday make wanna more more & more!
    Fahrunnisa: Ya! u know there's no other people who ask photo together except us :) would like to follow this blog? i'll follow u back

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. There is no one who knows him. Haha
      I've followed you dear :) Follow me back

      Hapus
    2. Thanks :) nice to know you, Xoxo

      Hapus