Desember 07, 2011

Hello Guys, #JustforFun

HAAAAI! Long time since i didn't post anything for few days. My week was so busy with tasks, and preparation for campus christmas celebration. We prepared anything and of course really want to give the best for His born yeaah! Often get headache when i woke up in these days :( uh, please pray for me. My body condition was drop, my dad said that i'm too tired with many schedules without enough rest uh :( hope I'm stronger and stronger everyday. I have to have good condition for this month (yeah). 

HEY! This is #JustfoFUN http://www.ramalannama.com/ 
Open this site, and you'll be find ur future job yeah, enjoy!
- Yolanda Friska Eduscha = Tukang bubur ayam
- Sandra Octaviany = Pengacara
- Teo Fenny = Tukang Mie Kocok (very LOL!)
- Ineke Cellicya = Photographer Keliling
- Rowena Rurita = Pemain Bas Betot
- Gita Laba = Tukang Kerak Telor (LOL!)
- Winarta Jaya Indah = Pemain Suling
- Rahmayani = Perenang (ciyeeee, plok plok plok!)
- Aprilia Marchella = pembalap motor (HAHAHAHA MIMI!)

2 komentar:

  1. ihh.. punya ceno kok masa depan cerah.. yani jugaa, ine jugaa.. apa lagi mimi.. sesuatu banget... kok punya aku jelek kali.. Tukang Mie Kocok.. -_-

    semoga mie kocokku rame yaa.. jadi business women..

    BalasHapus
  2. HAHAHAHAH, me too ote! Jadi tukang bubur ayaam huhuhuhuhu

    BalasHapus